Monday, May 26, 2014

A Birthday Party for Ibrahim Jr.

Sunday night we were invited to a birthday party for the son of our good friend Abraham. 
His little guy is adorable!! 

We got home well after dark and the kids were worn out! 
Now, I enjoy planning a birthday party but whoa!!! 
I've never been to a party with so many children! (and they told me it was a small party!!)
Sierra Leoneans celebrate! 
I asked the kids to tell you about the party. So much fun! We were thankful we were able to be there. 

Gideon "There were A LOT of kids! There was loud music and people dancing and orange soda!!!
There was really spicy rice and I liked it! We got a juice drink, cookies, a sucker and popcorn in a treat bag!!"



Levi "I liked the food. We ate rice, chicken and meat pies and a crisp thing.  I kind of liked the music but didn't dance. But Jedi was dancing." 

Zeke "It was really fun but noisy. I liked the orange soda. We tried the food and I was the only one who didn't like it. Everyone was very friendly and asked me my name."


Isabel "They had a pretty cake for Junior with a candle. He is 3 years old.
I gave him glow sticks for a present. I helped him cut his cake. Everybody clapped. 




No comments:

Post a Comment