Monday, June 9, 2014

Hosetta Part two!







We played games with the kids and helped in one class. They were tracing circles and coloring them yellow. We helped them. 



I had a lot of fun playing with the kids, it made my heart happy. They were really excited about their new name tags! 
-Gideon 



Auntie Edna kissed me on my cheek and said "I LOVE you!" 

I rolled tires back and forth with one girl and she was so, so so happy! 

Their classroom is almost like Ms. Lisa's class, they have colors, numbers and letters but no lights or e-tricity. The kids there are special because God made them special!
-Isabel 



We went to a school for special kids. The teachers all hugged and kissed me, I usually wipe kisses off! Some of the kids know sign language and some of them can talk. We played and visited their class. 

Mom's friend Edna helps take care of the kids there. She lives in this house and a few of the kids stay with her, it looks smaller than my bedroom at home in Missouri. She was very nice and happy to meet us. 
-Zeke

No comments:

Post a Comment