Monday, August 22, 2011

Exciting News!

Have you ever experienced something so great, so incredible that one of the first things you think to yourself is "I've got to share this with someone!"

I just asked my husband this question and his reply was:
"The meatloaf at Farmer's Gastropub! in Springfield, MO. It's FANTASTIC!"
and "Oh yes, my first espresso at Coffee Ethic, also in Springfield. It's divine, you need to try it!
and Skydiving!"

Well that crazy husband of mine is one of kind. I adore him, in all his strangeness. This November 8th will be our 9th Wedding anniversary. It seems like I've been in love with him for so long that I can't remember what life was like without him & that is a blessing!

Well, I'm so excited to say that during our anniversary this year we will be in
... Africa, ... together!
I knew after my first day in Sierra Leone that I wanted to someday be able to share it with him: this amazing country and its beautiful people. God has crazy blessed my life! I feel humbled by the outpouring of grace and love the Lord lavishes on me.

Please be in prayer for this trip, that the Lord would bless it and our time there. That every detail will be taken care of and our four young children would be safe and well loved while we are gone. I will be sharing more details soon. I can't wait to get back to Africa and love on those people! and to be able to be there with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment